2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGGO

Gawd
SocceRich20, I love the room color.

Not to sound like a homosexual ( :p ) but I like how the colors accent the color of the keyboard/screens/etc...a very good theme to it.

That left monitor has to go, though. Not because it doesn't aestetically fit, but look at that color reproduction on the screen!

SocceRich20

2[H]4U
SocceRich20 said:
I know, I know, I need to empty my trash bin.

desk5%20(Large).jpg

desk3%20(Large).jpg

Don't worry, the 15" beige lcd is being replaced with a 17" monitor identical to the black one I have in the center now, which is a 12ms.

Misfitted_Mecha

Limp Gawd
I decided to get in on this thread before the year was over. This is just an old pic I took a while ago. Now there is nothing on either side of my computer as I cleared it all out last week.
adsfmydesk0es.jpg

beachbum

Limp Gawd
Well, I am dislocated and staying at a family members house while our house is being rebuilt from the previous hurricane, so here is my current set up.
workstation.JPG

I am still organizing and trying new set ups so no flames, I know it looks bad now. Ugly speakers as you can see. This desk isn't that bad either, the bottom of the glass is frosted, so streaks a prints aren't noticeable, and im borderline OCD.

workstation2.JPG

And the other one....

EGGO

Gawd
Holy crap...I have same workstation and monitor (thank god I got rid of the speakers).

Moose777

2[H]4U
Heres my workstation.

My POS Hewlitt Packard ont he bottomo right and my AMD baby on the left.

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

chronic9

Supreme [H]ardness
wats the name of that mouse pad stresstest has. it has a blue neon light ribon on the outside of it. i think it costs like 40 bucks and connects via USB? can sum1 help me out, i wanna get that.

orkan

[H]ard|Gawd
Misfitted_Mecha said:
i like your dualie setup :) are those 2 19'' sonys? If so I think ive tried that monitor, it is very nice

indeed they are! :) Gotta love the sony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.