Zombies is pretty good, very complex. i have pretty much moved on until a new map. the last map is huge and have to take a bus around everywhere. Things are crazy. living in Key West now and im at a deployable unit. usually deployed for a few months at a time. thus the reason i stopped visiting hard so much.
hey dude happy holidays to you too. I just had an interview for 2 positions higher where I work now, seemed to go well. And I have an interview for voice systems at the beginning of jan so maybe no more night shift!
I hope i'm your SS, you pretty much described me, so if your wondering i want a fleshlight and a Radeon HD 6800.. just so you know. If your not my SS, i still take the fleshlight for being your life long friend.
Agreed! to complete this task i have written you a step-by-step guide to make this happen,
1. Leave work immediately, don't call your wife or tell your boss.
2. Haul ass to the nearest airport
3. sneak aboard an Alaskan airline plane (you could buy a ticket, but that wouldn’t be fun)
4. land in Juneau and take a cab to Auke Bay harbor.
5. I will be waiting in a boat labeled "The ButtFucker"
6. we will head out 5 miles and drink whiskey till we can't feel our faces anymore
7. we will then commence to catch big fish.